June wine chart
Red, white and sparkling wines: our June wine chart proposes five wonderful wines that you will not want to miss.
Below you will find a list of best sellers praised not only by the trusted clientele of Enoteca Properzio, but also by those who have become quality-wine aficionados in the last few years.
– Cervaro della Sala Antinori, 2018, 0.75-liter bottle: a rich white wine that is capable of releasing its intensity with every glass thanks to its citrusy smell. Its fragrance is comprised by notes of vanilla and maple flowers, followed by hazelnut and butter. It is perfect when served between 8 and 10 degrees Celsius with a white meat menu.
– Brunello di Montalcino Le Ragnaie, 2015, 0.75-liter bottle: an exquisite red wine that never fails to charm. The black cherry is among the red fruit that comprises its fragrance, while the orange zest is noticeable particularly in its finale. It is perfect to pair with red meat.
– Champagne Spumante Caprai Brut, Enoteca Selection, 0.75-liter bottle: an elegant Metodo Classico Brut, an Umbrian production with a delicate, yet persistent effervescence. A fresh bouquet that encloses fruity notes. This proposal is perfect to enjoy at any moment, in between meals, or during an aperitif.
– Kupra Oasi degli Angeli, 2016, 0.75-liter bottle: 100% Grenache, with a ruby-red color and an intense fragrance. This marvelous wine presents sensors and tastes that range from blackberry preserve to vanilla, while offering delicate, sweet, and elegant tones.
– Barolo Falletto Bruno Giacosa, 2016, 0,75-liter bottle: an award-winning bottle, a strong wine, that is ideally paired with braised or red meat. From taste to smell, each element of this wine will please its consumers: from the spiced elements that pair marvelously with liquorish, to balanced tannins that will bewitch you after each sip.