May wine chart
Our May wine chart includes five irresistible best-sellers. They are intense, organic, and well-balanced wines that everyone will enjoy. From the best white wines to prestigious red wines, here is the May wine chart.
– Assisi Grechetto, Properzio Tili Wine Cellar Selection, 2018, 0,75-liter bottle: this Umbrian white wine is a 100% Grechetto and is characterized by an intense bouquet smell that surfaces during tastings. The fruity fragrances are also quite noticeable, and they contribute to the wine’s strong aroma. The wine’s acidity is also well balanced, making it the perfect bottle to serve with a fish-based menu.
– Heletto Valpolicella Garbole Superior, 2012, 0,75-liter bottle: this is one of the most appreciated wines in the Veneto region. It is a 70% Corvina Veronese, 20% Rondinella, 5% Molinara and 5% from other vineyards; a notable proposal, characterized by unmistakable taste of red fruit. This is a great bottle to enjoy with game or read meat, and that should be served at a maximum of 20 degrees Celsius.
– Sagrantino di Montefalco Antano, 2015, 0,75-liter bottle: Umbria is the homeland of this ruby-red wine, which immediately emanates a liquorish smell, but that’s not all… Sip after sip you will sense a leather and tobacco aroma, as well as other rich fragrances, which make it the perfect wine to enjoy with wild boar meat.
– Pinot Noir, Andrea Formilli Fendi, 2016, 0,75-liter bottle: it is a 100% Pinot Noir, characterized by a vivid color and a rich consistency. You do not want to miss out on this red wine, born to be enjoyed one sip at a time. To increase its taste, serve it with red or game meat.
– Le Serre Nuove dell’Ornellaia, 2017, 0,75-liter bottle: a sublime Tuscan wine, mediumly rich in taste, with a surprisingly long aftertaste. Its tannins conceal vanilla and sweet tobacco, as well as hints of red fruit and dark chocolate. How should you enjoy it? With pasta, game and red meat.